Friday, March 26, 2010

Untitled- January 4, 2007

Untitled 1/4/07

Always second
Never the one
Being overlooked
Before it starts; it’s done
Not their fantasy
A good person inside
But it’s all about the ecstasy
All the rest can be lies
Beauty is what’s within
But that’s not how it works
The outside is what is seen
And all the potential perks
So alone I stay
With sadness in my eyes
Thinking of what I am
Makes me want to cry
To even consider me
Would be unheard
With more time makes me bitter
And have no more words
But with no one by my side
No cuddling when it’s cold
All those people lied
By myself I will grow old
Not cared for and unloved
Is how this story will end
Wishing that this message
Won’t be an ongoing trend.


Last posting for today, I hope you all think they're good, or leave me some feedback, or just your thoughts. Lots of love and smiles!!

<3 Cat

1 comment:

  1. powerful. i think a lot of women relate well to this. i pray God remind you just how beautiful you are, but that you dont waste that on just any guy. yours will come.

    love, emily (cousin)

    ReplyDelete