Friday, April 11, 2014

Vanished 11 of 30 NaPoMo2014

I really hate it when people cut you off for no reason
Like there is this invisible treason unbeknownst to me
Why you decided to cut me free
And leave without a word.
Yes now this friendship required work
But the worst part of this is
I know you know better
Throwing memories to the shredder
Only leaving pieces of laughter we shared
It doesn't matter that I cared whenever there was a problem
If I could try to solve them and better your world I would.
I just don't understand
How you could just stop communication.
It just comes with this irritation
Because I know it's not my imagination
That we were close
Because we chose to keep contact
When the odds were against us
Crossing paths briefly
Where ever life sent us.
I guess closure is impossible
For a pair I once thought was unstoppable
Even in your silence
I still hope you're doing well.
I just needed to get this out
And stop kidding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment