Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One Picture- My Daughter's Wedding

Another one From the Writer's Block - "If you could take one picture, what would it be? what is in it? Who is in it? What does it mean to you?"

One picture
Una foto
One picture
One representation of a moment in time
Captured
Trapped in digital pixels
Held prisoner by nostalgia and reminiscence
Essentially life on paper
If I could only take one picture
It would show the texture of my existence
A beautiful girl dressed in white
Her smile up to her ears
Because this is the happiest moment of her life
Her mother with proud eyes
And an attitude
That her fortitude
Has been compensated
And emulated by this joyous occasion
My whole universe
In a frame, a family
F- Fate, Freedom, Fabulousness
A- Absolutely Amazing Amor
M- My marvelous Masterpiece
I, I can't believe I'm so...
L-Lucky
Y- Why, I wish I could drink this happiness forever
Generations together
My mother, her mother
Tias, Nieces
Daddies, brothers and sons
All in one room
Sharing one moment
As the lens captures
Mi familia.

[source]



No comments:

Post a Comment