Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Untouchable- December 10, 2004

Untouchable

When we met
There was something about you
I couldn’t understand
Why I was feeling this way
As time went on
The attraction became stronger
Laughing together
Flirting with each other
To world just seemed
To stay still
As the days went on
Thoughts of you filled my head
Then the time came
When my dreams were shattered
Someone else has your heart
And I never mattered
We still talk
And we still laugh
We go on walks
We have our plans
I enjoy this time
Because it’s with you
But my heart aches
Because I can’t have you
So I sit and smile
There with “glee”
And I wait for the moment
When you are no longer untouchable

Oh the "oh you have a girlfriend?" thing really sucks...lol
~Cat

1 comment:

  1. ha, i've been there. The oh you have girlfriend? that sucks big time. people should wear signs that says, single or taken haha :p everything would be much easier!

    ReplyDelete