Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Falling Fast- December 8, 2004

Falling Fast

I sit and wait for you to come
My heart beats to the rhythm of the drum
In your presence I feel so good
You've made me smile
When I never thought I could
We have such a bond
It's the best
We help each other
Through our lives test
You've make me smile
You've heard my cry
You make me feel special
When I want to die
You're on my mind
You're in my head
I only wish
You were with me in my bed
To hold each other close
Your skin; my skin
Something I long for
Again and again
I can talk to you through many moons
And when you have to leave
It’s ALWAYS too soon
My heart is falling fast into your hands
I know you'll keep it safe
At least as best as you can
The distance between us
Makes it so hard
I strive for your touch
I long for your kiss
You're the one I want
You're just perfect
My heart is falling fast into your hands
Keep your spirit up
My sweet sweet man

No comments:

Post a Comment