Sunday, July 25, 2010

Young Love Revisited- Oct 2009

Young Love Revisited

Who knew?
Years have passed
So many worlds apart
But still I’m falling fast
The butterflies never went away
Never leaving the back of my mind
Anytime with you my heart flutters
This love may truly be the real kind
With you I can count on a smile
And you making me blush
Me heart going pitter-patter
You’re my life-long crush
Even though we’re kind of crazy
And sometimes I think you’re wrong
You can still make me giggle
Our love still goes strong
Before I called you Amazing
You keep proving it to be true
Everyday I’m waiting
‘Til the day I’m with you
No longer in a dream
Curled up in your arms
You never fail to surprise me
You’re a lucky charm
You’ve become my hero
A love of all time
A hug and a kiss
Is how I finish this rhyme
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my New yorican...I just don't know about him sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment